OIL SEALED ROTARY HIGH VACUUM PUMP
We manufacture products using the simplest quality raw materials after thoroughly inspected by our quality supervisors. Moreover, all parts also are machined, micro-finished also as assembled carefully to shut tolerances so as to take care of maximum efficiency for an extended time.
We always adopt and implement cutting-edge technology to make sure the optimum performance, durability, finishing, standards, corrosion resistance, and longer lifetime of our products.
Oil Sealed Rotary High Vacuum Pump best price India
Owing to competitive prices, planet-class quality, and standards, long operational life, our oil sealed rotary high vacuum pump (laboratory Models) becomes the foremost preferable choice of consumers.
OIL SEAL VACUUM PUMP WITH ROBUST CONSTRUCTION AND UTMOST EFFICIENCY FROM THE QUALITY VACUUM PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN INDIA
High Vacuum Pumps are available in Single & Double stages directly coupled to the motor flange or with V-Belt driven. Directly coupled to a motor flange of the pumps are compact in size, evenly balanced with an exceptional size to performance ratio. V-Belt-driven pumps are supplied with air or water-cooled jacket. Available in various capacities.
OIL SEAL VACUUM PUMPS – PROCESS
Our oil seal vacuum pumps are oil-immersed, rotary vane-type pumps. The rotor, with two spring-loaded vanes, is mounted eccentrically within the stator body. because the rotor, rotates the vanes sweep the crescent shapes, air space twice in each revolution. there’s an in-built non-return valve that prevents backflow parts from are precisely machined, ground, and assembled with close tolerances.
With our precisely designed pumps, maximum vacuum is often achieved during a very short period. Thus, the increase within the temperature of the unit is successfully checked and therefore the wear and tear of its components also are reduced. Hence, our oil seal air pump has emerged as an extended-lasting, noiseless, and trouble-free performer for years.
OIL SEAL VACUUM PUMPS – APPLICATION
Our Oil Seal Vacuum pumps are widely utilized in different areas of vacuum engineering. it’s useful in generating a rough also as a medium vacuum. it’s also used as backing pumps together with high air pumps or roots vacuum pumps. it’s very suitable for research applications and industrial production.
Our OIL SEALED ROTARY HIGH VACUUM PUMPS are efficiently utilized in various applications like
- Laboratory Application
- Of Chemical Plant
- Vacuum Drying
- Gas Charging
- R&D Center Vacuum
- Impregnation, Packing
- Forming Coating
- Relevant Recovery
- Re-refining of oil
- Filtration Processes
- Thin Film Coating
- Vacuum Metallurgy
- Vacuum Sublimation
OIL SEAL VACUUM PUMPS SALIENT FEATURES
After years of experience and ongoing research, stringent internal control and watch on manufacturing process, our technocrats endeavor to manufacture products helps customers to reinforce efficacy of their process.
Our oil seal vacuum pump comprises several useful features like
- Robust Construction
- Compact, well-designed and low weight model
- Maximum Efficiency
- Trouble-free operation
- Easy and fast arrangement to change oil
- Thoroughly tested for seamless operation
- Easily handle dust laded gases
- Built-in anti suck facility to prevent back of oil
- Laboratory Application of chemical Plant.
- R & D Centre Vacuum Impregnation, Packing
- Vacuum Drying, Forming Coating
- Lamp Industries, Leak Detection,
- Cryogenics, Distillation.Re-refining of oil
- Max. Capacity : 50 LPM to 20,000 Lpm (3.06 M3/hr.to 1204M3/hr.)
- Max. Vacuum : Single Stage : 0.05 mm of Hg.
- Max. Vacuum : Two Stage : 0.005 mm of Hg.
- Recommend Motor : 0.25 HP to 25 HP, 1450 RPM Pump Speed : 500RPM
- Air admittance Valve: It is an electromagnetic solenoid type that admits air into the system as soon as the power supply fails.
- Air Ballast: This vent pipe introducing air before actual compressions which eliminated condensation of the sucked vapor, thereby avoiding contamination of the oil.
- Non-Return Valve: It is a rubber diaphragm type spring-loaded valve, which prevents back-flow of oil to the system as soon as the pump stops. These can not be used to hold the vacuum in the system for a longer period.