JDO 50 S Vacuum Pump
JDO 50 S Vacuum Pump Manufacturer and Supplier
JDO 50 S vacuum pump is a product from the vacuum technology company JD VACUUM SERVICE. It is a single-stage, oil-sealed rotary vane pump that is designed for a wide range of industrial and scientific applications requiring low to medium vacuum levels.
- Max. Capacity: (50 LPM), (6 M3/hr), (1.8 c.f.m)
- Max. Vacuum: Two Stage: 0.05 mm of Hg.
- Recommend Motor: 0.25 HP.
- Recommend oil: enklo – 68
JDO 50 S Vacuum Pump - JD VACUUM SERVICE
JDO 50 S has a pumping speed of 3 cubic meters per hour (at 50 Hz), an ultimate pressure of 0.5 millibars, and a motor power of 0.25 HP. It operates quietly and reliably, with minimal vibration and long service life. The pump is also easy to maintain, with simple oil changes and a replaceable oil filter.
Some common applications of the JDO 50 S include vacuum coating, drying and degassing processes, vacuum furnaces, and vacuum distillation. It is also suitable for use in analytical instruments, such as mass spectrometers and electron microscopes.
- dehydration and filtration processes
- Exhausting electronic tubes – GLS lamps – mercury vapour lamp and tubes
- vacuum metallurgy – vacuum sublimation – vacuum impregnation – thin film coating
- refrigerator and air conditional servicing
- freeze drying of foods
- Simple and rugged construction
- trouble free operation
- easily handle dust laded gases
- built in anti suck facility to prevent back of oil
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION:
CAST IRON, ROTOR BLADE AS PER PROCESS APPLICATION